MagStor Migrate Thunderbolt 3 Tape Drive LTO6 + LTO8 TAA
To Rent: Click Here
*Pricing shown is for North America. Please click here for international distributors.
The First and Only Certified Thunderbolt 3 Dual Tape Drive in the World!
Apple and Intel Certified for MAC and PC.
Overview: MagStor TRB3-HL-MIG
The MagStor TRB3-HL-MIG features an LTO6 and LTO8 tape drive connected via a Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C port as a convenient connection to your desktop MAC or PC computer.
Read as far back as LTO4 and migrate to LTO 5/6/7/8
Taking advantage of LTFS (Linear Tape File System), users can easily drag and drop files to and from an LTO5 tape and migrate up to LTO8.
Thunderbolt 3 devices are fully backwards compatible with previous generations of Thunderbolt technology. We recommend the Apple MMEL2AM/A adapter with those using older Thunderbolt ports.
1x LTO6 Tape Drive
1x LTO8 Tape Drive
300 MB/s Read/Write Speeds (LTO8)
160 MB/s Read/Write Speeds (LTO6)
LTFS Compatible Drag & Drop
30 Year LTO Media Archive Life
Built-in PSU, no bulky adapters needed
2x Front Facing Thunderbolt 3 Ports
TAA Compliant (Tape Drives Made in Japan)
3 Year Warranty (Upgrade to 5 Years US/CAN)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 front-facing 40 Gb/s interface ports allowing connection to a MAC or PC with a Thunderbolt 3 compatible USB-C Port
- One LTO6 and One LTO8 tape drive
- 100/240 VAC 50/60 Hz Auto-sensing
Dimensions & Weight:
- 13.4 x 5.8 x 6.8 inches (L x H x W) / 19.7 lbs
- YoYotta LTFS
- Third-Party LTFS-enhanced archive/backup software
- Third-Party TAR based backup software, Acronis etc.
Supported Operating Systems for LTFS:
- MAC OSX 10.12 or higher
- Windows 10
MagStor TRB3-HL-MIG includes:
- One desktop LTO6/LTO8 tape drive enclosure with two Thunderbolt 3 front-facing interface ports
- One 2 Meter MagStor (Intel Certified) Thunderbolt 3 Active 40 Gb/s cable
- One US power cable
- USB Stick with MagStor Related Drivers & Software Demos
- Three-year warranty
MagStor® is a registered trademark of MagStor Inc
Thunderbolt 3 is a trademark of Intel
MAC is a trademark of Apple